What’s the deal with the weather this year in Ontario?
According to public weather alerts by Environment Canada parts of Ontario could be facing low-pressure systems as well as rain or snow in various communities. There is a concern of low-level areas being flooded.
The following communities in northern Ontario have received the most severe warnings:
- Chapleau – Gogama
- Elliot Lake – Ranger Lake
- Greater Sudbury and vicinity
- Kirkland Lake – New Liskeard – Temagami
- Manitoulin – Blind River – Killarney
- North Bay – West Nipissing
- Sault Ste. Marie – Superior East
- Wawa – White River – Pukaskwa
The following communities in southern Ontario have received the most severe warnings:
You can view the list of other special weather advisories in Ontario by clicking here.
What do you think about the weather? Join the conversation by commenting below!