Staff at Air Canada will no longer use ‘ladies and gentlemen’ to address passengers
In a bid to eliminate gendered terminology, Air Canada has decided to scrap the common address “ladies and gentlemen” or the French “mesdames et messieurs” for all staff.
The obsession with pronouns is stripping us of our individuality
The fad of using pronouns as a means of self-identification is an act of profound unidentification. By proudly proclaiming your pronouns, you lose yourself.
Opt-out of sex-ed? Sorry, but this is another Doug Ford lie
In other words, parental opt-out applies to less than half of 1% of the elementary school experience. For the other 99% plus of the time, it is “open season” on your children’s “gender identity”.
Nonbinary pronoun “they” officially added to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Now, a fourth definition reads “used to refer to a single person whose gender identity is nonbinary”, with nonbinary being subsequently defined as a person who identifies as neither male or female.
Victory for children and parents: Alberta repeals Bill 24
Known as Bill 24, the new law took away the discretion of teachers and principals to inform – or not inform – parents about their children’s involvement with a Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA) or GSA-related activities.
British transgender rugby star celebrated for injuring women
Morgan stands out at nearly 6’ tall and physically different than her teammates. The BBC recounts a time that she “folded an opponent ‘like a deckchair’”