Thank you for your interest in the Sponsored Content Writer position at The Post Millennial.
Please find the job description and application instructions below.
The Post Millennial is searching for an extremely motivated and passionate sponsored content writer to join our content creation and editorial team.
This position offers a chance for you to improve your copywriting and storytelling skills while working at one of the fastest growing news media companies in Canada, The Post Millennial.
Candidates considered will be hired on per article freelance contract and may be considered for a permanent full-time position in the future.
Please include links to articles you have written as part of your application below.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with multiple brands to develop and edit sponsored conten
- Perform keyword research and on-page SEO for sponsored content articles
- Work as part of the content creation team as well as complete individual assignments
- Research best practices for sponsored content, blogging and writing in general
- Act as an online ambassador for different brands across social media
- Excellent copywriting and/or blogging skills with previous experience at a relevant news, media or other company
- Ability to tell stories that captivate readers
- Interested in interviewing and creating content for many brands
- Knowledge of on-page SEO and keyword research
- An active user of social media who understands why things are shared and go viral
- Extremely organized and enjoys a fast-paced work environment
- An initiative taker and a quick learner
- Proficiency with Adobe suite is an advantage
About The Post Millennial
The Post Millennial is a Canadian news publication founded in August 2017 and is one of the fastest growing news corporations in Canada. We reach over 250,000 Canadians evenly spread across age groups 25-65+ every month and are growing rapidly every month. The Post Millennial is based out of Montreal, Canada.