Thank you for your interest in the Sales Representative position at The Post Millennial.
Please find the job description and application instructions below.
The Post Millennial is searching for a Sales Representative to find and develop new customer accounts for our digital and social properties. This sales representative will work directly with the head of sales on assigned and ad hoc projects.
Client accounts are primarily focused on online media across articles, podcasts, and video, but also can include event sponsorships, creative services, production deals, etc.
An entrepreneurial drive to find, introduce, interview and close clients is highly desired for this commision based sales role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Obtain new business through cold and warm outreach
- Maintain and grow existing business relations
- Work directly under the head of sales on assigned projects and ad hoc circumstances
- Reaching out to provided lists of prospective clients across Canada
- Provide marketplace feedback to increase the value added by The Post Millennial for all current and future clients
- Entrepreneurial initiative taker and “grinder” who loves the sales process
- Able to consistently meet monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue goals
- 1+ years of sales experience at a news, media or other relevant company, preferred but not required
- Excellent social, presentation and writing skills
- Passionate and extremely knowledgeable about The Post Millennial
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and intrinsically motivated to take action
- Existing base of Canadian clients and a strong network is a large advantage
About The Post Millennial
The Post Millennial is a Canadian news publication founded in August 2017 and is one of the fastest growing news corporations in Canada. We reach over 250,000 Canadians evenly spread across age groups 25-65+ every month and are growing rapidly every month. The Post Millennial is based out of Montreal, Canada.