Part of our 2018 FIFA World Cup Hub
The world’s biggest sporting event continues as Group C and D play their 2nd matches. Tomorrow’s three games start at 8am, 11am, and 2pm, Eastern Time.
- Peru will be eliminated if they lose and Australia don’t win (49.4% chance).
- France will progress if they win and Australia don’t win (49.4% chance).
- Denmark will progress if they win and Peru don’t win (44.5% chance).
- Australia will be eliminated if they lose and Peru don’t win (44.5% chance).
- Croatia will progress if they win (23.4% chance).
DEN v AUS
8:00 am Eastern Time
Denmark will seek to solidify their status as 2nd place favourites in this group by beating Australia.
FRA v PER
11:00 am Eastern Time
Peru will probably need some sort of result from this game in order to keep their hopes alive.
ARG v CRO
2:00 pm Eastern Time
2014 finalists Argentina faced a major hiccup in their campaign by failing to defeat debutants Iceland on the previous matchday. Failing to beat Croatia would seriously jeopardize Argentina’s ability to take this group’s top spot.
Join our membership
Get a free copy of Christina Hoff Sommers’ book, “The War Against Boys.” Read about our membership perks here.