Part of our 2018 FIFA World Cup Hub
The world’s biggest sporting event continues as Group C and D play their 2nd matches. Tomorrow’s three games start at 8am, 11am, and 2pm, Eastern Time.
- Peru will be eliminated if they lose and Australia don’t win (49.4% chance).
- France will progress if they win and Australia don’t win (49.4% chance).
- Denmark will progress if they win and Peru don’t win (44.5% chance).
- Australia will be eliminated if they lose and Peru don’t win (44.5% chance).
- Croatia will progress if they win (23.4% chance).
DEN v AUS
8:00 am Eastern Time
Denmark will seek to solidify their status as 2nd place favourites in this group by beating Australia.
FRA v PER
11:00 am Eastern Time
Peru will probably need some sort of result from this game in order to keep their hopes alive.
ARG v CRO
2:00 pm Eastern Time
2014 finalists Argentina faced a major hiccup in their campaign by failing to defeat debutants Iceland on the previous matchday. Failing to beat Croatia would seriously jeopardize Argentina’s ability to take this group’s top spot.