Part of our 2018 FIFA World Cup Hub
The world’s biggest sporting event continues as the last of the 2nd group matches wrap up. Tomorrow’s three games start at 8am, 11am, and 2pm, Eastern Time.
- Belgium will advance if Panama do not win (95.2%).
- Tunisia will be eliminated if Panama do not win (95.2%),
- England will advance if they win (81.1%).
- Panama will be eliminated if they lose (81.1%).
- Senegal will advance if they win and Colombia do not (25.3%).
- Poland will be eliminated if they lose and Senegal do not win (23.7%).
- Colombia will be eliminated if they lose and Japan do not win (21.5%).
- Japan will advance if they win and Poland do not (19.0%).
ENG v PAN
8:00 am Eastern Time
If England wins, their final match against Belgium will be a group final for top spot. Panama are still searching for their first ever World Cup goal.
JPN v SEN
11:00 am Eastern Time
Both Japan and Senegal are coming off of surprise wins, and will both be more than eager to keep the momentum going.
POL v COL
2:00 pm Eastern Time
Poland and Colombia were group favourites, but are now in a situation where failing to win this match could end their World Cup early. Both will give everything to bounce back from their previous loss.