As election day (June 7th) rapidly approaches in Ontario, it can be extremely daunting to sift through the mountain of news and party platforms.
The Post Millennial has created the living hub below, which highlights the most important news shaping the campaign, includes party platforms, and even live streams of all debates.
Parties & Platforms
Look deeper into each party’s platform below. We have included the top 7 parties sorted based on number of candidates, then number of seats.
We will add any other party running in at least 5% of the province upon request.
- Liberal Party
- Progressive Conservative Party
- New Democratic Party
- Green Party
- Libertarian Party
- None of the Above Party
- Trillium Party
- Government Spending
- Environment & Hydro
- Jobs & Economy
- Family Care
- Seniors & Accessibility
- Political Reforms
12 Days Of Government Scandals
- Day One: General Disrespect for Taxpayers and Consumers
- Day Two: Corrupt Money In, Corrupt Money Out
- Day Three: 2013 Budget Deal
- Day Four: Minimum Wage
- Day Five: Subsidies Under the Green Energy Act
- Day Six: Marijuana
- Day Seven: Endless Tax Hikes and Endless Deficits
- The Rest: Premier Concedes 5 Days Early
Weekly Top 6
- Does the NDP Really Want To Print Money For Hydro Shares?
- NDP Candidate Shared Hitler Quote – Has Not Been Dropped By Party
- NDP Candidate Would Not Be Sad to See “Gun Nuts” Blown Apart In Drone Strikes
- Doug Ford says he’ll release fully costed platform before the election
- NDP Candidate Won’t Wear Poppy
- Snover Dhillon Claims Innocence As Questions Remain Over His Relationship to Ford
Latest Polling Aggregate
Missed A Debate? Catch Up Below!
You can view the final debate with our live blog by clicking here.
City Tv Debate
This debate was rocked by instability. It is therefore not available as one solid stream. You can view it in 7 parts by clicking here.